HAIRY MAN CARE'S HONEY AND NEEM HERBAL FACE WASH is a mild facial cleanser formulated using only natural and organic bee honey and neem leaves extract which is known for their antibacterial properties.
Using a face wash is an essential part of your daily routine. Washing your face may seem like a mundane task, but doing it incorrectly can undermine your efforts and stop you from getting the best results. Whether you have dry skin or oily skin, you should wash your face daily. If you have acne, it is even more important to use a face wash daily.
This face wash can assist with skin infections, burns, acne and or any kind of skin conditions such as dry skin and eczema.
Please note individual results may vary.
INGREDIENTS | Bee Honey, Neem Extract, Lauryl Glucoside (Plantacare 1200), Cocamidopropyl Bethune (Cocamidopropyl betaine is an organic compound derived from coconut oil), Glycerine, Lactic-acid, Phenoxyethanol
- Helps moisturise the skin.
- Gently removes dirt from the skin.
- Helps to protect and maintain skin tone.
- Helps to reduce dark circle.
- Removes acne scars and assists with eliminating acne.
- Helps with eczema skin
HOW TO USE |
- Wet your face with warm water. Dispense a small amount of the face wash into the palm of your hand. The amount of cleanser you dispense should be approximately the size of a nickel.
- Before you apply the face wash to your face, rub your hands together. While some low-quality face washes will create a foam, Hairy Man Care's face wash will not bubble up, because we don’t use the harmful chemicals that make products bubble.
-Spreading the product across your hands will improve the effectiveness of the cleanser, allowing it to cover more areas of your face.
-Apply the product to your face, forehead (and under your chin) using gentle circular motions. Don’t pull and push the skin. As you apply the cleanser, be careful to avoid getting any of the product in your eyes.
-After you have rubbed the cleanser into your skin and cleansed your face thoroughly, rinse your face with warm water. This water should be similar in temperature to the water you used when you wet your face before applying the cleanser.
-If you are not planning to exfoliate your face, you can dry your face after you have rinsed it.
-To dry your face, simply pat your skin lightly with a clean, soft towel. If you have acne, do not rub your skin with a towel, as doing so can irritate the skin.
-After you have finished washing and drying your face, it's always a good idea to apply an appropriate moisturizer. We recommend applying our Aloe Vera moisturiser for both morning and nights. As you apply your moisturizer, be gentle and avoid pulling at your skin. You should also avoid getting moisturizer in your eyes.