HAIRY MAN CARE DERMA ROLLER is the product you need for skin rejuvenation and to promote hair growth. Derma roller is used to stimulate collagen production on the skin, it can also be used to increase cell production and increase blood circulation around the scalp, which assists to promote hair growth.
The Science Behind Its Use:
Micro-needling has been studied for decades and, as such, there are studies which back its claims. Some of these even prove that the derma roller and other similar tools — such as the dermastamp and dermapen — can be beneficial for your scalp.
This derma roller comes with 540 0.5 mm micro needles.
HOW TO USE THE DERMA ROLLER?
While the derma roller can be daunting, it’s actually easy to use.
1. Place the derma roller on the target area (e.g. the hairline, the outside of the crown, the cheek or chin area).
2. Roll the derma roller 10-15 times from bottom to top over the target area, first horizontally then vertically and then diagonally. You should apply enough pressure to penetrate the scalp/skin and feel a slight prickling or tingling, but not enough to cause pain.
3. If there is hair in the area, be sure to move in the direction of the hair strands (top to bottom) whenever possible to avoid pulling hairs out from the follicles.
4. You can continue the above technique on the various areas of thinning, or you can even perform it on your entire head/cheeks and chin.
Irritated skin, infected skin, fungal skin, active skin, rosacea and etc., are note fit to use. If you are not sure about your skin condition consult a dermatologist before using. If there are any skin sensitivity, stop using immediately and consult a skin specialist.
Store the derma roller carefully and keep it out of the reach of children. Do not share the derma roller as it should be used exclusively by the same person.
This technique can be performed every second night.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device